The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
Here are the rules to accept the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
So here we go!
I’d like to thank Dolly for nominating me. That came as a total surprise, especially considering that I am just a beginner as far as blogging is concerned.
Here are her 11 questions and my answers:
- If you were an animal, who would you be and why?
I would be a bird, cos you could travel anywhere, no visa or hotel needed!
- What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
Coffee! Apparently, if you regularly drink no more than two cups a day, coffee is good for you, doctors say.
- What do you do to calm down when stressed out?
DIY – works wonders!
- Do you prefer indoors or outdoors time?
Outdoors. I live in England, and English countryside is adorable!
- How do you vacation?
- How often do you smile and why?
My youngest grandson makes me smile nonstop!
- What kind of art makes you breathless?
Rachmaninov’s piano concertos.
- What do you think of social media?
I try to avoid it, if possible, because I do not trust neither them, nor politicians any longer.
- Wine, beer, or strong liquor?
Beer in Germany or the Czech Republic, wine elsewhere.
- How much green is in your food?
Trying to be good, love veg.
- Rain or shine?
I love both if it’s not too much of the stuff.
Now, here are the bloggers I’d like to nominate for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
And finally, Dolly herself 🙂
And these are my questions for you:
- What are your biggest time eaters?
- What annoys you most in people?
- A book or a TV screen adaptation?
- What do you do with your old clothes?
- Is it easy for you to get rid of old junk?
- How do you deal with your regrets about the past?
- How do you deal with worries?
- How long have you known your best friend?
- Have you ever cooked for 20 people or more?
- Have you ever been in a funny/ridiculous situation?
- What brings you joy?
Happy blogging and I hope this photo will make you smile. It’s Tenerife, so plenty of sunshine there: